Linggo, Pebrero 16, 2014

My Life as a Third-Year in CavSci

My Life as a Third-Year in CavSci


     "The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet." - Aristotle
As the quote says, there will always be hardships in learning, but the outcome will always be sweet and it will surely benefit us. And I consider education, as the key to success.

     My third-year life as a whole, hmmm... How can I express it in words? Maybe I'll just state one word, "INDESCRIBABLE." My third year in CavSci, I never thought that it would be this fun. It's as if I don't want to leave this time. I'm wishing that this would never end, but I know that whatever happens, tomorrow will come. I wish that I could stay longer with my friends, or my classmates. I treasure them all along with our memories. I love them all for being there to help me, for being there to extend their reach whenever I needed them. But not only my classmates are special, even the teachers in our school.

     Others might think that teachers in CavSci are too strict and would never show care for you. But that is WRONG, they are people who treat students as their own children. Even some of the teachers in our school would risk just to discipline us students. Maybe some would not understand but each student should learn to appreciate the teachers. For without them, there would be no hope for the future. They mold students to becoming future leaders and we should treasure each memory our teachers would leave us.

     Ah, English! I remember myself trembling on how our English in third-year would be. I was nervous on how our teacher would be, I was hearing that she's very strict, a bit scary, and somewhat terrifying. So, during our first meeting with our teacher, I kept silent and I was just observing our teacher's characteristics and her personalities. And it turned out that she's not bad at all, in fact, I think I'll like this teacher!

    During the early months of our school year, I concluded that our teacher is very kind, a woman with respect, and she treats her students as her own children. She taught us with all her heart and taught us values, even though her subject is English. I admire my teacher's passion for teaching, and I can't believe myself that I really liked our English class this year. I became more responsible, and disciplined in this subject.

     There are many hardships and challenges I faced during this school year. But without these challenges, I would not be me this time. I would not compare this school year to my past years, but I can tell anyone that I loved my third-year life, and I can proudly say that I enjoyed this school year!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento