Linggo, Pebrero 16, 2014

I Have My Own Special Ways

I Have My Own Special Ways


     "Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to be a man of value." -Albert Einstein
As the quote simply tells us, a man's value is not measured by his/her success, it's how he/she treats others and how he/she is appreciated by his deeds in life.

     I know that I am special in my own ways, I know that I am unique and there's no question to that. I can sometimes be sweet to the people I care about. But I can be an enemy when someone I love is hurt. I have special ways in showing my love for other people, and there's nothing you can do about it. No one can judge me until they know my whole story. No one can ever tell me what to do, and no one has the right to tell me what's wrong and what's right.

     I'm repeating it, I have my own special ways on showing what I feel, what I like, and what I want to do. I'm unique because there are no persons that are exactly the same. Even the twins have something uncommon with each other, so how can someone be the same as me?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento