Linggo, Enero 26, 2014

A Blessing from God

Dear God,

            I thank You oh Lord for bestowing upon me, my humble parents. For without them, I would not be living in this world. I thank You for the parents that were there for me, from the moment I was born in this world. I know that my parents aren’t perfect for others, but for me, I could not wish for more. They are my inspiration; they are the ones giving me the push to carry on in my life no matter what. Thank You for all the blessings that You’ve given them, me, and our whole family. Thank You for letting them understand my mistakes in life. Thank You for giving them the strength to face the problems that were often caused by me. And thank You so much for making me their son. Being a child of them is not an easy task, but I know that being a parent for four naughty children would be a lot harder. Lord, please give them a longer life, so we could be with them for a longer time. I know that no living thing is permanent in the world, but please let me show my love for them. I can’t explain on words and I can’t mention all the things You have given our family, but I would like to simply thank You for making me a part of our present family. I would also like to ask for Your forgiveness if sometimes, I don’t treat them well, I don’t respect them, and sometimes, I don’t care for them. It’s just because of my emotions that sometimes, I would not notice and become careless of what my actions or words would do. But with You, I am sure that everything would turn out to be just fine.

Your Child,

Ryan Binsol

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento