Linggo, Enero 5, 2014

A Week to Remember

     Sem-break according to the dictionary is a period occurring every six months, but for students, sem-break is a very special break to rest our stressed minds about school, and a period to enjoy with my friends and families.

     My sem-break was not that special, but I will surely remember it long enough. I had so many plans in mind, but unluckily, only few were done. I planned on hanging out with my family and friends for most of the time, but what happened? I hanged out again with my computer. But at some days, I was able to hang out with my friends more than my own family. But the best part of my sem-break this year was having dinner with my family, and cherishing each other while eating, I always enjoy family dinners like those.

     I learned that my family shall always be my number one in any occasion, because nothing can beat your own family. I should lessen using this computer and instead, enjoy with my family.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento