Huwebes, Oktubre 10, 2013

Prayer is Not Just for Ourselves

Prayer is Not Just for Ourselves
 
 
Oh God Almighty, creator of heaven and earth
Who protects us from evil, see what is happening
All the things You created with lots of love and care,
Are being destroyed by humans which You have trusted.
Lord, Sorry for all of our mistakes,
I know we often disappoint You,
We always say sorry, but we never change,
Forgive us one last time, to save Mother Earth.

Lord, I thank You for all the blessings You have given us
You gave us the things we wanted, and people who we love.
I thank You for protecting us all,
But I thank You more, for guiding us.

Lord, I am wishing You to protect us,
Now that we are experiencing these storms,
We are all suffering in lots of crisis,
But it hurts me seeing people in danger.

This is a prayer that I made for You,
I hope this can help even just one man.
These calamities can be prevented,
But we are still depending this on You.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento