Lunes, Agosto 5, 2013

Now or Never

      


     "To Be or Not To Be? - That is the Question" was a famous line by Hamlet who is a character of a story "Hamlet" by William Shakespeare. This line is one of the most famous lines in English which for me, means it's now or never. Well, this often happens to each and everyone of us without us noticing it.

     This can happen to us in any place and in any time. But for me, this often happens in our school. One example is by simply having classes, whenever our teacher calls for a recitation, I often think twice about answering and I will often be not called because some of my classmates raised their hands earlier than me. Sometimes, events occur at our school, I often refuse to join activities which I will regret because this activities can pull up my grades but I will just let it pass through me. 

     These are the events that for me, can be related to the famous line by Hamlet. Sometimes, I get the chance, but sometimes, I get to never doing something that I should have accepted to do. Regrets just come to me and I just try to forget and try to move on.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento