Linggo, Agosto 4, 2013

Blogging or Writing?

Blogging or Writing?

    A blog is a contraction of the words web log. It is a discussion or informational site published on the word wide web and consisting of discrete entries or posts typically displayed in reverse chronological order. While writing is a form of written speech or more broadly language used in a textual medium through a set of signs or symbols.

     In this year, our third year in Cavite National Science High School, we were asked to make blogs for our informal theme by our teacher in English. We were all excited but a bit nervous because it will be our first to make blogs as informal themes. For me, I felt a bit boring because I never really liked writing. When our teacher gave us our first blog, my classmates were all excited and were ready to make their blogs at home, but I wasn't very excited because blogging was never really my favorite.

     When it was time for me to make my blog, I started thinking for a title of my blog. As I go on typing my first blog, I wasn't really bored at all. In fact, I was getting entertained by blogging, so I finished my first blog happily. My feelings for blogging and writing began to change, I loved blogging rather than writing.

     Whenever our teacher gives our blog, I was one of our class to be excited because for me, it was a new challenge to make a somewhat different blog but would be worth reading. I liked blogging because I can be able to use the technology around us with something useful. And it was easier because I can just instantly edit my blog instead in writing, I have to erase and can sometimes ruin my writing. I can also put pictures in my blog that would make my blog even more creative and more attractive. So for me, I really liked blogging instead of writing.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento