Lunes, Marso 24, 2014

A Day with Hitler

A Day with Hitler


     I think that almost all of us know who Adolf Hitler is. He is that man whom for many is a very cruel man that killed thousands of lives during their time. You might find me crazy for thinking that I want to have a day with Hitler. Of course, I have my own reasons and my own rights to have that even if it's just an imagination right?

     Maybe, just maybe, no one idolize Adolf Hitler. For myself, I don't really like him, even from the moment I learned who he was. For me, I just want to have a day with him, a simple chat and a simple conversation between two men. I just wanted to ask him firstly, on why he really did such things? And why did he hate the Jews so much that he killed almost all of them.

     I thought that I might have no rights to ask those kinds of questions to him, but there's no limitation in imagining right?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento