Lunes, Setyembre 9, 2013

Studies or Sports?

Studies or Sports?



     Sometimes, something would just come in my mind that what if I were to choose from being an academically advanced student but not that sporty, or being sporty but not academically advanced. I just don't answer it in my mind and do something else. But this time, I would like to choose, and for me, I want to be someone who is balanced being an academically advanced student, at the same time, a sporty person.

     I try to study hard and I try to understand lessons which I really need to study. But studying does not mean you will forget being an active person in terms of sports. This last Intrams of our school, I proved that I can be good at some of my lessons and good at some of our sports. I proved that I can balance my time in studying and in being a sporty person. I didn't want to be a person to be bullied around and called a "wimp" if I focus only on my studies, and I don't want to be called someone who is good at sports but has nothing to say when it comes on academics. So I proved that I can balance this two things in my life.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento