Linggo, Hunyo 16, 2013

The Provider


"The Provider"


     "The Provider" as I call him. My father, Orlando P. Binsol is the most wonderful, excellent, loving, caring, handsome, and supportive that adjectives won't be enough to describe my special father. He was born on October 10, 1964. Well, how did my awesome father received the title "The Provider"? That would be easy, he simply provides all our needs, spiritually, mentally, financially, and emotionally. In Filipino, fathers are called as the "Haligi ng Tahanan" which are really true. Father's day is a day every person in the world should remember, to love our fathers is the first thing we should do.

     Every year, we celebrate father's day yet some people does not treat this occasion as special, some are because of broken families. But broken families should not be a thing to stop us from loving our fathers. Some of the hobbies of my father are playing billiards, reading books or newspapers, and strolling using our car. He goes to work everyday to provide our family's daily needs. Yet, he never forgets his family, so for me, he's the greatest father in whole world. Below is a picture of me and my father, this picture was taken last month.

     Of course, there is no perfect father, so my father often argues with me or someone in our family, but a simple "sorry" brings us together again. My father helps our mother to guide me and my other three siblings in our daily lives. Once a month is the least time we go out as a family and have a fun time bonding with our loved ones. There's no other thing a simple boy could ask for than to have a happy and loving family.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento