Linggo, Hunyo 9, 2013

My Father, My Hero

My Father, My Hero

     Ever since I was a child, I always thought of what my father was thinking when he was working. I always thought of what he feels about me and our family. I did not realize all what he was always thinking until I went to school. I realized while I was growing up that he only thinks about us, on where to get the money to make our empty stomachs full and to make us feel loved. 

     My father, Orlando Binsol for me is the greatest father of all time. He works with my mother, Juvilyn Binsol to feed us, give us food and clothes, to make us feel loved and to be cared, and to feel a family who loves each other with my two older sisters and an older brother, which makes me the youngest among our family.

     Well, how did my father become a hero? That's easy, he loves me, he takes care of me, and he simply makes me happy. What more can you ask for? Here's a picture of me with my beloved father.

     He was always there whenever I needed him, because that's the responsibility and the duty of a being a father. He becomes a doctor when I'm sick, a kid when I needed someone to play with me, a friend when I encounter problems, and a father who loves his children so much.

     Of course, no one is a perfect father, we often encounter arguments, but because we love each other, we try to understand. Often times, I'm wrong and I make mistakes, but my pride does not lower down, so we argue and after every each of that, I always realize that I was wrong, that what I did was not good, so I try to apologize and always, he forgives me, so he's really an inspiring hero. Here is a picture of our family.

     My parents become my inspiration when I do things, the same as what they feel when working and earning money. They are the kind of parents who does not focus only on work, they don't forget the family that needs attention and needs to be happy. Almost every month, we go out as a family and go to a mall or somewhere that could strengthen more our family, and our family always eat together at breakfast, lunch, or supper, and that's our family bonding.
     For me, my family is the greatest family in the world, and nothing could ever change that. That's the story of how my father became my hero.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento